Recently I attended a talk on marketing / lobbying that was presented to Political Science students. In it the speaker mentioned the importance of keeping a journal. It got me to thinking about keeping a "Visual Journal".
       An old adage is that "a picture is worth 1,000 words." My goal, then would be to try to take photos that need as little explanation as possible. Certainly a few words of explanation are sometimes needed. The photo above was taken at the National Gallery of Art in London. Unless you've been there it's unlikely you would know that fact. It was converted to B&W in Photoshop, as I had envisioned it when I made the frame . Otherwise, I simply liked the juxtaposition of shapes and tones.

       I might not be able to post every day, but the goal is to do so more often than not.
       


Comments

Popular Posts